More otherness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





My latest artistDIRECT column is up for you, The Kids Are All Right: a discussion of tweenpop and all its synergistic wonder. I also interviewed the lovely Tiffany (Yes, THAT Tiffany) and Elizabeth Cook, plus there are reviews of Big N Rich, Fair to Midland and Gretchen Wilson. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,


2 Responses to “More otherness”

  1. Blogger Sarah 

    Disney stars always baffle me. There's something about a bubble gum triple-threat that I find incredibly...creepy?
    I do have to admire those stars from "Disney Channel Original Series" who have broken the mold and have gained respect/are beginning to gain respect in what I like to call "real-life Hollywood"...i.e. Ryan Gosling, Shia LaBeouf, etc. Even one of the stars in High School Musical (Zac Efron) is in Hairspray this summer with John Travolta (a dressed-in-drag Travolta, but Travolta none the less).

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    My comment that I posted here last week never showed up!
    I just wanted to say I liked the article "The Kids Are All Right"...child stars are fascinating.

comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


PopText